We have been thrilled with Mark’s assistance thus far. He has a wonderful appreciation for the “art” and the “science” of creating a museum. Mark’s interpersonal skills combined with his expertise in the field has helped to guide us along a path where we are not taking the necessary steps to plan for success.
– Jennifer Denault, Chief Operating Officer, Cade Museum
Project Workshop Include:
- New Museums
- New Exhibitions
- Interactive Exhibit Consulting
- Museum Strategic Planning (Board of Director Development, Organizational Development)
- Museum Customer Service
Workshops are usually three (3) days at the museum’s site. Prior to workshop, Mark will schedule a conference call to gather information about the workshop goal, including an agenda for the three days. After the workshop, Mark will create a workshop report including recommendations, and meeting notes.
Project Workshop $6000 plus travel expenses. Workshops Include:
– Museum Feasibility Studies (In the range of $15k-$25k plus travel)
– Museum Master Planning (In the range of $20k-$35k plus travel)
– Museum Exhibition Design (In the range of $10k-$95k plus travel )
– Owners Representation (Variable, depending on Scope of Work)
All the best,